Our team collaborated with home developers to enhance the aesthetics of a custom-built bungalow-style residence situated by a lakeshore. With the home undergoing renovations, it was clear that the next step was to complement the modern style with fitting window coverings, such as blinds and shades, to give the home a polished look.
Our window-covering specialists provide FREE in-home consultations for customers in Milton and surrounding areas (including Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Georgetown, Brampton, Acton, and Rockwood). If you’re in Hamilton, Ancaster, Grimsby, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Vaughan, Etobicoke, or Toronto, we can still serve you, but with a small fee attached.
During the consultation, Milton Blinds provides:
- Design recommendations
- Product-specific details and education
- Retrieve measurements
- Prepare to price
At this home, curbside appeal and continuity played a large influence on product choice due to the open layout, flow, and large facing street view. After some discussion, we recognized that some windows would be suitable for cordless while others would benefit from motorization (Motorized Blinds | Automatic Blinds | Motorized Shades By Milton Blinds). Due to the number of windows, a window dressing that did not require maintenance would be highly advantageous for this mature couple. The in-home consultation allows us to ask key questions, so we can guide you to the perfect window covering solutions for your home.
Why ZEBRA BLINDS?
- Available in light dimming and light filtering.
- Available in cordless and motorization.
- No cleaning is required.
Here are a few photos of this Oakville Home Milton Blinds Zebra Blinds:
Shadeomatic Bone China Dual Shades with Agile Cordless Lift Option – Breakfast Eating Area
These garden door zebra blinds offer an uninterrupted view. When they’re up out of sight, they’re out of mind.
To learn more about Milton Blinds and how we can assist you with your window blinds and shutter shopping contact us today: Blinds Oakville | Blind Stores in Milton & Mississauga (miltonblinds.com)
A Few More Tips About Blinds, Shades, and Shutters
What Are the 3 Types of Blinds?
There are many different types of blinds on the market today but for modern homes, the most common window covering choices would be: Zebra Blinds and Dual Shades, Roller Shades, and Shutters.
How Much Do Blinds Cost Per Window?
Blinds, shades, and shutters are calculated based on the width and height measurements of the window opening. Each product has a different price grid to follow. However, you can email us your dimensions in inches and receive pricing via email. It’s incredibly easy and convenient.
The Best Blinds To Buy in 2023:
- Shadeomatic Honeycomb Blackout Blinds: Great for bedrooms wanting light control.
- Shadeomatic Dual Shades (often referred to as Zebra Blinds: Perfect for modern and low maintenance homes.
- Delta California Style Shutters: Genius for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens.
- Eclipse Specialty Shaped Shutters: Ideal for arched windows (half-moons, gothic style, etc.).
- Shadeomatic Roller Shades: With a huge collection of fabrics to choose from in solar screen materials, linens and blackout this product is suitable for any window.
- Shadeomatic Window Shadings: Offering elegance with a layer of sheerness.
- Vertical Blinds and Panel Track Blinds: Number #1 choice for condo patio doors.
Faux Wood Blinds: Economical with wand or cordless options with the ability to tilt and control privacy and light.